– The posture may look diagonal, but it is vertical
– Equilibrium between hip and upper body
– Correct embrace contact point
– Heel should be down and heavy
– Keeping your posture when you dance
– Dancing heavy and body weight are not related
– To avoid feeling too heavy, focus on moving together with your partner
– Be sure to relaxing your knees
– Slouching posture also contributes to heaviness
– Being as light as possible is not a good thing
Here are some great tips for using our knee to dance tango:
– What is the correct alignment and position for the knee
– How to relax our knee to absorb impact
– How to use our knee to walk and to pivot
– How to use our knee to move our free leg
– How to practice by ourselves
What should women do when they feel they cannot learn in group classes?
For example, when the man cannot lead the pattern well and the woman cannot practice her part?
Here are some tips:
– Learn how to respond to different situations
– Learn how to give permission
– Learn how to be calm and comfortable
– How to learn from partners who are not easy to dance with
Many women find it difficult to keep their balance.
Here are some tips to help you with your aixs:
– Learn how to use the embrace to make yourself more stable
– Do not move before the man
– Start your movement from your body, not from your leg
Does women technique class really work?
Why is it not effective?
How can you make it work for you?
Let’s find out!
Some key points about how women should listen to the music when they dance.
If your feet hurt when you dance here are some good tips!
Do you have right shoulder pain when you dance? Here are some tips!
“This place sucks. I have been to many milongas but I haven’t seen such a snobbish place. They never even look at the newcomers,” he said with an angry voice. “It can be a little rough if you don’t know anybody,” I replied…
“Can you check if I am pushing you when I do giro?” I tried some medio-giro with this student but there seemed to be no problem.
“It seems fine. Why are you asking?…